Friday, January 22, 2010

1/22/10


Well, my old computer is having some problems, so I’m using my older brother’s computer. He let me install my drivers for my tablet, he also allowed my to install PhotoShop Elements (this came with my tablet, I never got to install it because my old computer’s DVD Drive wouldn’t work.) Anyways, I made this in the program.

I just love after-noons with my older brother Gavin. We talk about almost everything, I love his advice and it helps set me straight and he answers some of my questions I have.

So most of you know about the Apple Tablet rumors going around, I think it would be very neat. I hope they add a drawing program to iLife. I heard it will support multi-touch and stylus.

Did you see the Nexus one? That thing is awesome, I wish I had one, but they are kinda pricey. I don’t even have a phone… I get one when I’m 16 which is next year (maybe)

Anyways, I really wish there was a Deviant Art mobile website, because sometimes when I’m on my DSi, I’d like to check my Dev Status without having to login on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment