Thursday, October 21, 2010

Purple?

That's what I thought when I went onto the Deviant Art this afternoon. What's the purple for you might ask? Well, from what I've heard it's for people who have ever been bullied for race,age,background, sexual orientation, beliefs, etc. What are my views on this? Well, from what I heard the whole "purple" thing was for remembering gay teenagers who committed suicide from being bullied. I think that is wrong. Actually bulling is wrong for anyone. I don't support gays, but I think they have the right to choose. God gave us a free-will. You can do what you want, but it all leads to something bigger. Heaven, or Hell. I've been bullied plenty of times in my life, heck we've all been bullied sometime in our life. I've been bullied for calling my self Christian, and for not being the best player in gym, for being shy and not talking much, for not watching sports (pretty stupid right!?) for pretty much anything. Now I get treated like I'm retarded by people at school. I get called gay too. I've never done anything that would seem like I'm gay either. It's just to find some reason to hate each other. Let's face it, we can't all be popular. People will always fight, it's our sin-nature, but I'm not saying "It's our sin-nature! So it's all right!" No, not at all. So when every you see somebody, don't be an ass-hole. It wont change the world to be a magic-hippie land with clovers and bunnies, but it could make someone's day just a little more livable. If you are some one being bullied I suggest you read a Bible. Go to a church. There are guidance consulars at public schools. There are forums on deviant art for help and to have someone to talk to. Suicide is never the way out. Once again, I don't agree with homosexual behaviors, but I also don't like bullying. 

So that's the end of my rant. Here is some news of my life. 

Ugh! The past two weeks have felt soooooooo freakin' long! I've been extremely tired too. I go to bed on time too. School is just wearing me out. I went to the "Berks Career& Technology Center" for school. It's pretty much a smaller version of college for High School students. You go there for a career you are interested in. You go there for half of the school day. My parents might let me go there which would be awesome! I want to go there for "Advertising Art& Design" and "Communication,Media Technology" I like the latter one more, but I think the first one would be better for me. The art one does things for... well, advertising art, and the media one is for making films and crap like that. I lied the media one more. It seemed like a fun class. I'm getting better with my trombone lessons! Oh! The teacher at the art thing said I should start drawing more realistic stuff, which is a good idea. He looked at some my art here on DA when I took a field trip there. 
Anyways, thanks for reading and have a nice day/night! 
Oh! I'm ticked off because one of my favorite TV shows, Fringe, wont be on for a while! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment