Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween parades aren't all that great...

I went to a Halloween parade in Temple,PA today. It wasn't all that great. Anyways, I drew two pictures today so here they are!

DARKE

Ugh, this took me awhile to draw. I drew *sakuraartist's OC Darke for an art trade. I hope she likes it. I used some wood textures from google images and got one texture from ~nortago
Practice Mannequin-MS PAINT 

My mom got me a mannequin for my birthday a few days ago. I decided to practice with it. I didn't draw somethings right obviously. I don't know why I drew it in MS-Paint, but I've discovered a good use for MS-Paint. It's great for doing quick sketches. I don't know why, I just like the way MS-Paint makes sketches look. Does it look like he is running? That was the plan. Do you guys have any tips? I'd like to hear... er... read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment